Top Bar

Friday, April 6, 2012

Our Macy's Flower Show Mini Book!


If you haven't been to the Macy's Flower Show in NYC, you must go check it out! It's from Sunday March 25- April 7th (so head over there TODAY)! This year's theme is Brazil: Garden in Paradise and it's in a lovely tent filled with tropical flowers and works of art! To truly capture the memory of this trip with my bf, I put together a cute mini book filled with photos and some of the information from the pamphlet they had at hand. I absolutely loved the font and pattern of the Brasil, if you look closely, each letter has a distinctive tribal NEON pattern  (I know WillieburgScrapper at My Analog Life would love it for the neon, check out her blog which is all about NEON crafting today, so sad I missed out!)
Here's a tip, when putting together a scrap, brag or mini book from a trip or vacation, save as much as possible like ticket stubs and pamphlets, it's perfect for additional pieces to add to your book! Oh!! And check out some  amazing video footage from the show    BELOW thanks to Spiceklyn!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment