Top Bar

Friday, April 13, 2012

More Behind the Scenes (Photography Part 2) & Aye' Shanti in Tokyo!!

Happy Friday Everyone! So, we're a few days away from revealing all the new Jewelry and Accessories from the 2012 Collection. Here are a few more photos from the shoot just to hold you off till then! I want to thank Spiceklyn for the AWESOME video! If you haven't checked it out, CLICK here!



"Angel Wing" Ring and Arm Candy!


Inspired by bracelets: "Love" bracelet 

Marsha's holding a DIY purse COMING SOON to the blog!

Prophet Z rockin' the JA neck piece from the "Island Map" Collection

Shireen rockin' the Fringe neck piece

 Also, I just got some great news from my fellow Caribbean - based in Tokyo blogger, Petra from GyeNyameJapan that my pieces finally made it into the Lil' Limo Shop in Tokyo! So, to all myclients in Japan, head over there and tell them I sent you!! 






Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment