Top Bar

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Inspiration & Behind the Scenes


Happy Monday!! Here's some Inspiration out of my journal!
"Just be YOU. It doesn't matter what people think." -Lily Allen (NYLON Magazine 2009)







 




As we prepare for the new line of jewelry and accessories with the photographer from the shoot,  we're here in studio working on some behind the scene shots for a sneak peek video! I love to show the process and funny takes of the day, because it was so inspiring and fun!
Btw, check out the lovely Tropical Easter bouquet from my parents in the background here! They always want to add a touch of the Caribbean into our life and I love it! Speaking of Caribbean, did any of y'all go kite flying this past weekend? Oh how I wish we were in Grenada for the holidays. Anywho, let me head back to work, enjoy these photos, lots of more are COMING SOON!!
Oh, let me just add, look out for more D.I.Y. and Journaling posts this month!


Blessed,
Shanti



No comments:

Post a Comment