Top Bar

Monday, March 5, 2012

"Well-Behaved Women Seldom..."

This morning while working on my 30 Days of Lists Challenge Day 5, "Words to Live By", I remembered a quote when I was studying Women's Studies in college. It stated, "Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History"—Laurel Thatcher Ulrich,  and I thought how profound it was to me. When we examine the ways the women have shaped our lives with a voice, without fear, with an incredible sense of courage...  I am proud of all the women who Miss Behaved to make History!
Art Journal "Well- Behaved Women Seldom Make History"

Here's an update from my 30 Days Lists Challenge! Check it out here  :




Here are a few Spring 2012 Journal Sneek Peeks:
A few designs created for a client!! 

Spring colors and floral designs.
Have a great day!

Blessings,
Shanti

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that cover design- the background paint work is really fantastic. Wonderful color and the photography is first rate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you WillieburgScrapper!! I used a few stencils, acrylic paints and some Mr.Huey spray. I just love crafts!

      Delete