Top Bar

Friday, January 20, 2012

NEW in SHOP: CELEBRATING LOVE n' SOCA!!!

NEW on ETSY:

With Valentines & CARNIVAL approaching, I was so inspired to create a line of earrings that just expressed all my LOVES. If anyone knows me, besides my hubby, family, and friends, I am a  LOVER of SOCA with a passion for Color, Mas, Music, IRON, riddim oh gooosh! lol So, I decided to create  earrings that expresses just that. I present to you expressions of LOVE. Oh, and for a magical effect, check out one of my favorite Trinidad Carnival 2k12 chunes that I played all while creating these gems Nadia Batson's Intimate:











Check out www.mangopaperscissors.etsy.com
Add me on Twitter: AyeShanti
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ayeshanti


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it lady! Ummm can I get mine today?
    Great seeing you btw at SW bday. Will inbox u.
    Hugs, Su
    www.saysunow.com

    ReplyDelete