Top Bar

Monday, January 23, 2012

NEW in SHOP: CARNIVAL BRAG BOOK


So if anyone knows me, I love love love to scrapbook, journal, and collect all sorts of things that I can look back at and just remember the good times. Well, last year I started making carnival scrapbook pages and journals for clients and this year I'm creating more and adding it to my shop for everyone to enjoy!




NEW in SHOP (Click SHOP link)


Here's a cute, colorful and fabulous way to capture the essence of your Carnival Journey but with this compact "Brag Book". 12 hand-cut pages (4.5 x 6.5 inches) created of quality card stock, including tabs, 2 pocket pages to add Carnival ephemera ie. Costume feather, beads, fete wrist bands, tickets and your heart's desires. Use the downtime in transit to your destination, lounging on the beach, or heading back home while listening to a few 2k12 chunes to reflect on the spectacular trip!


Journal also includes a scavenger hunt like list of things you may want to collect while at Carnival and some additional stickers and tabs to add to your journal.


Contact me if you have any questions.










For International Location: PLEASE INQUIRE PRIOR TO ORDERING


Check out www.ayeshanti.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AyeShantiDesigns
Twitter: AyeShanti

No comments:

Post a Comment