Top Bar

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Carnival Brag Book "Must Save" List!

So, I received a few emails with the orders for the Carnival Brag Book about how to put it together, what to add to it, and where to start. Well here's a look at a list I wrote up with some of the pieces you should collect to complete your book. 

When ever I travel to the Caribbean for Carnival or Festivals, I tend to collect pieces of the celebration to add to my scrapbook. Here's a look at some past pages I've designed!

Collected Ticket Stubs and Photos

Decorate pages with Jewels and markers pens

Jeweled up photos for dimensions and of course a  feather collected from a costume!


Also, don't forget to sign up for the 
"Carnival Brag Book Giveaway"! (click here)
or check it out here for purchase on Etsy

Love & Soca,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment