Top Bar

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Reflections Challenge!

12 Days of Reflection 2011 Challenge


Reflect-> manifest or bring back


Every year around the holidays, I’ve always dedicated a journal or notebook to questions and lists about the past year and my hopes for the New Year. However, this year, I was inspired by a group of women who created an online challenge of sorts called #reverb11, #relish11, or # resound11 (check those hashtags on Twitter). They gave out daily prompts or questions throughout the month of December that allowed you to think about the past year and to also prepare for the coming year through reflective writing, journaling or drawing. 

I must say that this year was filled with passion, excitement and lots of challenges (all part of my experience) and I definitely want to document about 2011 but also to share the experience with others.
I’ve decided to create a smaller version of this event called 12 Days of Reflection (#reflect11) from December 12th – 23rd filled with topics on the past year and preparing for 2012. You can follow my prompts or create your own. You don’t need a fancy book at all. You can use an old journal, notebook, gather 12 pages, even use your online pages just to make it easy for yourself if you’re new to this. However, if you’re like me, I get excited about these types of challenges and I love to create a beautiful journal I can look back at!


If you have a blog add it to your blog for others to check out.
If you miss a day, that’s okay, you can skip it or work on it when you’re ready.  And if you’re not big on writing, express yourself through quotes, a picture, drawing, or song lyrics.

Tweet with me using the #reflect11 hashtag
Follow me on Twitter: AyeShanti
Facebook: AyeShantiDesigns 
Follow my blog @ www.ayeshanti.blogspot.com for the prompt of the day.

Reflect, Embrace and share your thoughts with friends/family and make it an enjoyable experience. Reflect on 2011 and look forward to 2012 with your words!              




Here, you can #Reflect11 on the first Prompt:

1.       If you can give a name to 2011 what would it be and what would you name 2012?


Inspired by: 

No comments:

Post a Comment