Top Bar

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Days of Reflection 2011 Challenge - Day 9 & Day 10

Hi everyone, I'm playing catch up on my blog. There's only 2 more days left in this journey and I'm so excited to complete these prompts! I've been writing my prompts in my journal, so I hope to take some pictures and post them on here by tonight! You don't have to finish these prompts, you can follow through when you're ready! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Blessings,
Shanti

Here's Day 9 & Day 10 on the 12 Days of Reflection Challenge - Day 9 & Day 10


Day 9 #Reflect11: "Describe one gift, compliment or gesture you received this year that left a lasting impression?"


‎#Reflect11 - Day 10: "Create a list of @ least 7 things you want to accomplish in 2012?"

No comments:

Post a Comment