Top Bar

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kick off the Holiday Season w/ Aye' Shanti!!

Greetings and Thanksgiving Eve everyone,
I've been heading to shows, events and working on more fabulous journals for my Etsy Shop. Exclusively ONLINE this Friday, you'll find more Aye' Shanti jewelry designs, of course new journals and greeting cards! I've been creating greeting cards for clients on request for some time and finally I'm adding them to my shop for the holidays!! Also, these cards allow for the earrings to be on display as a gift. (Check photo on the left)
I just want to say how excited I am to include these latest designs which are all hand+made, hand carved stamps by MOI', and so much more are coming soon in time for the holidays!


Blessings in Style greeting card!
 Aye' Shanti Holiday Greeting Cards!
 Aye' Shanti Journals!!

Custom Carved by me Stamps!!

Also a few website/blog surprises for the month of December!!
Go Hand-Made / Small Business for the HOLIDAYS...

blessings,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment