Top Bar

Monday, July 18, 2011

Island Hopping Inspired Jewelry: SNEAK PEEK!!

So, I've been holding on to these pieces for a minute in preparation for them to be worn by a few of my clients heading down to the Carnivals/Festivals, so I'm SOOOOO excited. I actually had the pleasure of wearing them at the "Grenada Day" event in Brooklyn yesterday, and such a wonderful response! I will be posting them up very soon on the Etsy: Mango+Paper+Scissors Shoppe! Here's a glimpse of a few pieces I created recently.


Grenada "Greenz" with swarvoski crystal to map out the parish I'm from "St. Andrews"



Barbados "Bim" with crystals to map out the parishes "St. Michael & St. Philip"



Trini Leather Button Size Earrings!!



Also, this week is all about carnival inspired jewelry from Carnival Hunters, Carnival Divaz, & Fatal Angels to name a few... I had a great weekend and lots to share!
Blessings,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment