Top Bar

Monday, May 23, 2011

Aye' Shanti Designs: It's been a minute, more like months!

Greetings Everyone,
I hope all is well with you all. Yes, you must be wondering, where have I been and where did I pop up from? Well, besides a few changes in my life from career and classes, I've been focusing on that. I'm still creating for those who've been checking up on me, thank you! Just to keep you posted, I am still designing, and hope to have a photo shoot soon and updated website. There's a few projects under my belt that I can't wait to share those with you all...
In the mean time, enjoy some fabulous Caribbean Inspired Crafts at Mango+Paper+Scissors! Sign up and join for some designs, giveaways, and lots of surprises!
















More to come...
Blessings
Aye'Shanti

Location:In the studio

No comments:

Post a Comment