Top Bar

Friday, February 12, 2010

One Year ago... My 1st Carnival Jewelry on the Road!! I am Thankful!!

Greetings Family,

As I go through my Carnival Tabanca, organizing orders, and living in love... I remember that exactly one year ago, I created a Carnival piece for my friend Samantha and I think to myself, look at where I'm at today! I'm so thankful to have customers who are wearing my piece in the land of Oil and Music!! I may not be there, but Aye' Shanti is truly dancing in a fete or on the road somewhere and that's good enough for me! I've learned that we don't know where our lives may take us, but we must trust that tide and flow with it. I am so excited and ready for carnivals to come, fashion shows, meeting new clients, and creating more! I have many new things in my life and I'm so thankful!! Soooo, for my family who's not in TnT, don't worry, we always have next year or we have CROPOVER/GREENZ... and other sweet fetes filled with riddim sections, great people, and music for days!!

For my family in TnT... ENJOY YUHSELF, BE SAFE, DANCE FOR ME, and ENJOY DE ROAD!!

Much love n' light,

Shanti
















No comments:

Post a Comment