Top Bar

Tuesday, November 24, 2009






WELCOME!!! Aye’ Shanti Pieces are hand-made jewelry/adornments that are created in the spirit of love, happiness, music infused energies, and pure joy! You will find daily entries on updates, inspirations, things happening in the community, and even some pictures of me and my sidekick, my cat “Soca”!!

This past summer I had the opportunity to visit the island of Barbados for Crop Over… It was love at first sight, (well after my sweet islands of Grenada, Carriacou, & Petite Martinique off course). I had such a wonderful time that I’m heading back this weekend (day after Thanksgiving to be exact and my mum’s birthday *sorry*) for its Independence celebrations (YAAAAY HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY BARBADOS). I will also be showcasing/selling my pieces on November 29th, 2009 at the Party Central Independence Lime. So please look out for a fabulous table filled with jewelry ranging from my popular flower pieces, leather, wood, and hair adornments! Oh, and I must add that I created a few pieces inspired by Barbados, so if you want it in time for Party Central Lime, hit me up at ayeshanti@gmail.com or look for me on Face book (AyeShanti Pieces)!

Blessings n' Light,

Shanti



No comments:

Post a Comment